Professional Diploma in Graphic Design Offer Rs.
Software Covered : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe InDesign
Download Brochure Now
- You can create Patterns and Artistic
- Designs using Fills and Colours for Web Buttons
- You can Create Web Backgrounds
- You can Import and Export your Images.
- Retouch, Manipulate and Enhance Designs/ Logos
- Image Editing, Resolution, Correction, Saturation
- Tool Box, Navigator, Info, Option,Swatches, Brushes
- Layers: Adding, Deleting, Merge,Duplicating,Rotate
- Filters: Built-in Effects Blur,Twirl, Stain,
- Emboss, Spotlight, Fire, Embossed...etc.
- Retouching, Colouring,Creating Backgrouds, Buttons
- LIVE PROJECTS: Image Mixing, Re-touching, Layering, WEB Buttons, Backgrounds, Img touch ups
Adobe InDesign is a software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines and books.Designers and Graphics production artists are the principal users, Creating and Laying out periodical publications, posters, and print media.
- The Work Area, The Menu Bar
- The Control Palette , Other Palettes
- The Tools Palette , Contextual Menus
- Managing the InDesign Environment
- Designing Documents
- Create the Structure of a Document
- Develop Master Pages
- Manage Text and Graphic Placement
- Develop Layers
- Managing Text
- Utilizing Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Managing Transparency
- Utilizing Tables
- Print a Document
- Creating Acrobat PDF Files
- Controlling Text
- Handling Page Elements and Graphics
- Managing Long Documents
- Create a Book
- Adjusting Print Settings
- Illustrator is a vector graphics creation software
- for print media and web, allowing the user to produce
- World Class Illustrations with 16.7 million colors.
- Creative tools for Print Media Output.
- Sophisticated Web Graphic Tools.
- Special Effects to Images.
- Versatile Transparency Capabilities
- Dynamic Media Projects
- Vector vs. Raster Demo, Artboard Demo,Menu
- Window Basics Demo,Tools Palette,
- Pen Tool Techniques,Magic Wand Tool,
- Rotate & Reflect Tool, Twist Tool,
- Liquify, Free Transform/Creative Tools,
- Graphs,Layers & Appearance, Styles Palette,
- Filter Effects,Transparency,
- Isolating Blending Modes,Opacity Masks,
- Swatches,Custom Swatch Libraries,Photo Cross
- Zigzag, Pathfinder, Rasterize,
- Blocks & Wraps,Manipulating Containers,
- Slice Tool,Exporting to .psd,
- Flattening, Separation Setup...etc.
- Vector Graphics Vs Rastor, Property Bar, Welding
- Drawing Tools, Modifying Tools,Skewing
- Fill Types: Fountain, Pattern,
- Textures, Mesh, Uniform, Special Effects: Contour,
- Extrude, Distort, Blend, Shadow, PowerClip
- Perspective, Fit to Text, Character Converts
- Importing & Exporting Images
- LIVE PROJECTS: Monograms, Logos, Advertisements,
Fashion & Interior Designing ,Jewellery Designing.
SPECIAL INTERNET OFFER
[ All Inclusive of GST ]
Daily 1 hour OR 3 Months 2 hours
DOWNLOAD 2018 GRAPHIC DESIGNING COURSE CONTENTS
FEATURES & FACILITIES
- Small Batches leads to Personal Attention
- Break or Leave granted
- High Emphasis on Projects & Assignments
- Established since 1992, Trained 1500+ Students
- 100% Practical Sessions, Job Assistance
- Friendly, Supportive, Patient & Qualified Faculty.
- Industry Researched & Recognised Courses
- Printed Notes & Certificates issued.
- Work on Live Projects & Hands-on lab training